Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Prayers for Patrick

Calling all of Patrick's Prayer Partners!

Just because Patrick has a family does not at all
mean this blog is ending. It is actually just beginning! As Patrick's Prayer Warrior, my commitment is to pray until Patrick is HOME. Patrick and his family will need lots of prayer between now and then. So....here is where you all come in:

Hopefully, Patrick's family will have their own blog--so I will let them tell their story and Patrick's story. I do want to use this blog for prayer for them and for Patrick. So, I am using this blog so that all of you who love Patrick can share your prayers on his behalf. I would like to eventually compile all the prayers into a scrapbook so that Patrick can have a special reminder to look at of all the people who helped to bring him home!

So...please continue to pray. Prayers can be left as comments. I am thinking that unless you indicate otherwise, I can publish those prayers as separate posts. Those of you wishing to agree in prayer with someone can post a new comment underneath that prayer...or a new prayer that can become it's own separate post. Hopefully, I will get too many prayers to keep track of all of them--and when that happens--I will start working on the scrapbook.

Thanks to all of you for loving Patrick! He is one amazingly special little fellow to have so much love and prayers going up on his behalf.

No comments:

Post a Comment